Thursday, December 27, 2012

Favorite Projects of 2012


Hi everyone, hope you had a great Christmas break, we actually got snow here on Christmas day, so I had two very happy, although very sick, kids.  Nothing better than a white Christmas.

I thought I share two of my favorite projects of 2012 here with you.  These two were a bit of work on my end, especially the bathroom, but so worth it.  I can actually leave my bedroom door open now when we have company over, because I am not embarrassed to show it off anymore (I just have to make sure I did the bed that morning ;)


Master Bathroom

After:












Before:



Master Bedroom

After:

















Before:



See what I mean, BIG improvements here.  You can find out more about the bathroom here, and master bedroom here, here, here, and here.

I have got a few more project in mind for the new year, just need to mustard up all the energy to get them going.  I cannot wait to see what inspirations I will get from the blog world as well, always great ideas out there.

Thank you for stopping by, and hope everyone has a great Happy New Year!


19 comments:

  1. Kristel those projects are amazing and are well deserved for being at the top of your list! Hope your Christmas was a grand one. Thanx for coming to THT!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects and transformations...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely incredible makeovers!! Can't wait to see what you do in 2013. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this at Inspiration Friday!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What FABULOUS makeovers! I adore your spaces and I can see what great changes you have made! You did a wonderful job! Thank you SO much for sharing your favorite posts of 2012 at Happy Hour!!!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your master bedroom is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! Love the mirrored pieces, I have been drooling over those. I bet you sleep well in that dreamy room! Thanks for sharing
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects, love the bathroom and the bedroom is stunning. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, absolutely love how your bedroom turned out! Well done :) I found you featured over at Craftberry Bush, I was featured too ;) Have a Happy New Year!!

    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe over your bathroom. Your home is beautiful!!

    I'm having a HOMETALK Social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your Hometalk. If you don't have Hometalk it's ok, come link up your blog.

    http://www.mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/hometalk-social-hop.html


    I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week beginning in January. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration.
    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful!!!! The bedroom and bathroom both look amazing - so chic and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new look of both your master bedroom and bath! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kristel, Your bedroom and bathroom are gorgeous!! What a beautiful change. Thanks for linking to the Open House party and check out this weeks party for your feature. xx, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristel, your bedroom is beautiful! I am lovin that white bedside lamp! I will definitely be using your bedroom as inspiration for my own bedroom makeover this year! Thanks for sharing!

    Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow great job on both rooms simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  16. My inspiration to get my Master Bedroom and Bath finally finished! I love all the details. Thank you for sharing! Featuring at my party later today. -K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great roundup! Do come share your overview with us at our 'Best of 2012' linky party: http://www.finecraftguild.com/best-of-2012-linky-parties/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply gorgeous - you must lounge in your master suite all day long! Love the wall color!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete