Sunday, November 17, 2013

Target Finds


Hello everyone, just stopping by really quick to share some great finds that are currently at Target. (click on picture for link).


How fun is this little guy?  He happens to hang on the wall, and resembles a certain little friend of mine I introduced a while ago, and for $39.99, who wouldn’t want one of their own?







Is it me, or do these look just like the ones from Pottery Barn that I mentioned a few weeks ago?  



I would suggest to anyone who liked any of these to run, not walk, to your nearest Target.  I turned my back for like 10 seconds, and someone snatched up the gold stag head (sad face).  I think I will be stopping by a different Target tomorrow, just to see if they have one there.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Kristel



3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I need to run to Target IMMEDIATELY!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these finds! I need to go scoop them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want one of those snuggly blankets ASAP.

    ReplyDelete